Tamiya 1/16 Japanese Imperial Navy Fighter Pilot

BeeKay

Introducing my second victim, my second attempt at figure painting and another Tamiya figure to practice on. Another decent figure from Tamiya at a low cost to screw up and although not as much detail as the German Machine Gunner, a nice figure all the same. My only criticism of the kit is that there are "stickers" instead of decals, so when the sleeve badge falls off I will hand paint it back on.

I hope you like:

JINFP8_zpsaeckmtib.jpg

JINFP7_zps35olhllw.jpg

JINFP6_zpsmatm3uhb.jpg

JINFP5_zpsfahonqr4.jpg

JINFP4_zpsdg3jdyz1.jpg

JINFP3_zpsh9klousx.jpg

JINFP2_zpsetctsx6q.jpg

JINFP1_zpsmi1qlkw1.jpg

Cheers

Brian

• Like 7

Great little figure mate that base really sets it off with the coffee sticks for the flight deck and the flag :goodjob::goodjob:

Agreed! It makes for an overall great impact. :thumbsup: It just looks a very little bit glossy, but I'm guessing it's the light source.

Keep on painting figures (and when you get to more expensive, better sculpted ones, you'll see how that helps in improving your painting skills)

Ciao

Thanks for all of the kind words guys. Mick your welcome to use any of my ideas, feel free. If everyone can learn or pick up ideas from others then I'm sure everyone will improve in whatever we do.

Cheers

Brian

• 3 months later...