ZR Mk VII - YACARÉ ( 1:24 combat mech kitbash )

Well hello, this is my first post here actually showing something. This is the Yacaré kitbash/scratchbuild I have just finished and thought I'd share it with you guys... I didn't take too many pics, mainly cause I really suck at it.

wp_20150906_14_23_54_bjsuh.jpg
wp_20150906_19_03_06_l2s22.jpg
wp_20150908_16_30_14_xbo1i.jpg
wp_20150914_11_15_06_v5sgi.jpg
wp_20150914_18_20_47_85kvm.jpg
khakiejpnf.jpg
chippingmarkings78jhc.jpg

And about finished:

yacare4eqiz.jpg
16gp64.jpg
3dhogg.jpg

The display room/diorama is from Wild House Models and built ootb.

I'll try to take a few better pics soon as these are kind of blurry. Thanks for taking a look!

Cheers, Mati

Edited by matiwashere
  • Like 4

Thanks!

The head is from a german tank called wiesel ocelot ( Revell 1:35 )

revell_03089a_Wiesel.jpg

Also used some other parts from the kit, like one of the rocket pods and a few smaller pieces.

The large cannon is a leftover I have from a Kotobukiya Armored-Core kit called Atlas, since the kiddo claimed the robot and didn't like the guns I was aloud to keep those for me. There are sets with different weapon options from Kotobukiya for the Armored-Core series....

This is the Robot the gun is from:

51O96z50dbL._SY300_.jpg

I have also used a few parts from this Trumpeter kit:

41Sje8YF1GL.jpg

Cheers!

btw I just noticed I misspelled the thread title -.- How can I edit it if this is at all possible?

Edited by matiwashere

I'm very glad that I stumbled upon your superb model, reminds me of many a "Battletech" game from my youth, great skills on display, I look forward to seeing more of your work here in the less travelled by-ways of Britmodeller.

Cheers,

Troffa

welcome - and what a cracker of a kit - very nice

what's that interesting stuff you've got going on in the background of your pictures there? Looks like you've got some other stuff we need to know about !

Hope to see more work from you again

John

Thanks!

The stuff in the background are a few heads I sculpted ( 1/10 ) and some figures and alike, then under the mini shelf thing there are some vehicles I am still working on, need to finish the pilot of the vehicle though and build the whole diorama, so that will be shown at a later stage....

20140701_104320y9kr4.jpg

untitled-1npb64.jpg

Cheers, Mati

• Like 2