Request for the decal companies : ANA Star Wars fleet

Dingwall

I think I heard mention that Hasegawa might be releasing a boxing of their 1/200th scale kit in this scheme - not the same scale, but a somewhat more faithful representation of the 787.

Andrew

I suspect they will as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ANA and Boeing have revealed their STAR WARS 787 fleet. I hope the decal companies can make the liveries is 1/114 scale to faith Zvezda or Revell kits.

Licencing wouldn't be the only problem; the revell / Zvezda Dreamliner kits are for an 787-8, whereas the Star Wars liveried aircraft is a 787-9. Hasegawa 's 1/200 787-9 will probably be the only way to go.

• 2 months later...

I would bet that Hasegawa would likely be your only bet for an actual licensed version of those markings. The Mouse is one of the most tenacious companies around with respect to protecting their trademarks. Doubly so these days with the massive marketing push for the new Star Wars movie. I doubt there are many aftermarket decal producers (if any) that could afford the fees to license these markings...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello folks i Already designed the decals for R2D 787-900 in both 1/200 and 1/144 scales, you can see more images on airlinercafe.com, as some of you know Disney has a very jealous and expensive licensing policy , so i wont be selling them on the web, if you need more info contact me at [email protected].

Thank you

JON

Hasegawa 1/200 kit

DSCN9753.jpg

Edited by jon8a
  • Like 2

I recently bought a decal set on ebay from a seller called "rugburna320"

Here is a pic of the decal set;

_57_zpsowmtlhh7.jpg

They look nice but it seems to be a lot of work applying them on the model

• 3 weeks later...

I have used 8A Decals on a few builds now, and find them to be of great quality. Jon is also an absolute pleasure to work with - has helped me out on more than one occasion.

Cheers,

Mike

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...