1/32 Crusader

Will Vale

I've come across that one, but many thanks, always useful to see inside things. Not looking forward to that decal overmuch though.

Sorry for lack of progress, I've made up the afterburner can after a lot of fiddling to minimise the big seam in the ridged section, but not much else this week.

Will

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for asking :) It got totally sidelined by finshing our Rocky Horror costumes for a screening on the 30th. But that's out of the way now so after I tidy the office up a bit I can start doing some more on the Crusader.

One more possible distraction: Our club competition is at the end of the week so there's a slim chance I might try and finish something off for that - I have an LCAC which needs weathering, a big Chinese destroyer which needs boats and rigging, and a nascent sci-fi diorama that all appeal and might be do-able in a week.

Cheers,

Will

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You're not slow compared to me :)

I've been trying to find time to get back to it, but I've spent nearly all my spare time over the last month doing the photography, design, printing and marketing/distribution for the posters and flyers for our club's Expo next year. I also made us a new website. It's been amazingly time-consuming, I'm sure I've put 40 or 50 hours into it so far.

22972598803_1df0a3ef1f_b.jpg

I am now on holiday (almost) and have dealt with the urgent marketing (almost) so I will try and do at least something next week before the inevitable failure to finish.

Sorry about this, my GB record this year has been godawful although mostly for legitimate reasons.

Will

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen one of these built in person, quite a large plane, good thin it has folding wings, or leave it removable. Nice build so far, I wish someone would 3D print the engine in 1/72, I want one for display with me F-8s and not sure if I want to scratchbuild one.