Helicopter Group Build III chat

llking

Why not make you're own anyway your already exceeding the banner rules having two ;)

I would have a go Mish but I don't know how to I'm afraid :( Always willing to learn though!

Didn't know I was also exceeding the rules!! Sorry :(

That said, I was going to create a gif like last year (if I can find the instructions) so as to have all 3 banners in one :)

I'll try to find that soonest so as to wrap at least two banners into one.

Thank you Mish - Nice first attempt!!

I've found that putting animated GIF's into the 'scrolling' banner causes each frame to show separately hence may have to play around with things in order for it to work.

Many thanks IIking.

Yeah you know me Colin, many fingers in many pies. Works been manic, as usual, plus I've managed to put my overtime money into a new shed just for my modelling.

Think I'm going to do a 1/35 AH-6 Little bird using the Black Ops detail set or I might change my mind, fickle is the watch word at the moment.

Think I'm going to do a 1/35 AH-6 Little bird using the Black Ops detail set or I might change my mind, fickle is the watch word at the moment.

I built one of those for the last Helicopter GB. Unfortunately I never finished it in time and it ended up in last year's KUTA GB. Interesting build.

I'm deffo in now, just picked one up on the bay for a couple of quid, bit different, its civvie.

I hope to do a second one too if the planets align, going back to my childhood for that one

I'm deffo in now, just picked one up on the bay for a couple of quid, bit different, its civvie.

I hope to do a second one too if the planets align, going back to my childhood for that one

great

Not long now, so dug out all my choppers

100_4036_zpsq78hkfbk.jpg

Not a massive amount but a few. The Wessies are definitely out due to the STGB later in the year (or is it next year?). So what to do, Definitely the HUP as this fits in with my Canadiana phase, possibly the Lynx and maybe the hind, but will depend on time lol!

Bob

• Like 2

I have got a Italeri 1/48 AH-1T for this GB. I will build it straight from the box.

I bought this model for just 5 euro on a show last December. There was a guy who was selling a stash of 10 helicopters all for 5 euro each.

I am usualy not into Helicopters, but even I was tempted. I should have bought them all. There were 4 versions of a UH-60, 3 Apache's and a few more.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec

So the G013crre_zpshnrohgyn.jpg

GB chat page insn't open yet but hey, what do we care? Here's a taster of what I'm thinking of building....there are at least six OH-6's in the box but which one will I choose???

I've actualy had the idea to build another Loach for a long while so maybe the time is right.

Colin

Edited by heloman1
  • Like 1