Helicopter Group Build III chat

llking

Hi all,

my apologies for not having my finger on the pulse. I have some news regarding the poll.

The two hosts also send their apologies: both have been dealing with real life and are unable to get here to raise a poll. In that case, I shall do the honours. The poll will be going up shortly.

• Like 1

I failed. :( A Tornado crisis led to catastrophic loss of mojo, so my helicopter remains unstarted, never mind unfinished. I'm back now, but can only apologise for signing up and then going AWOL. I'll enjoy browsing the Gallery, and wait for the next one.

We have a winner! Madhatter's Czech Hind.

A very worthy winner indeed.

I have to say that the quality of entries in the GB has been incredibly high. I hope you all enjoyed it, whether you took part or (like me) simply watched from the sidelines and marvelled. :)

Many thanks to the hosts, Llking and Mike Mcellaney, who put in a lot of work organising the GB and thanks to everyone who took part. This is what Britmodeller is all about!

• Like 3

Congratulations/thanks from me too, to all who organised and participated :cheers:

Congrats to Madhatter too for a brilliant winning build!

Cheers

Cliff

Thanks for a really enjoyable group build. I've now built one helicopter and I've got another on the go (and bought some more - how did that happen?). It has been a great learning experience and a nice crew!

• Like 3

• 4 months later...