Helicopter Group Build III chat

llking

Didn't think I'd be so far on in my other two GB entries especially as they are in my second choice scale (1/48) so will join in if I may with Academy's

CH46 in a lovely scheme similar to this.http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal11/10401-10500/gal10473-SeaKnight-Attard/00.shtm

Maybe not as good though!

welcome aboard

• Like 1

I am seriously contemplating joining this GB - so much so that I have my Hind MI-24v out of storage and have been searching for the right decal set

The only thing stopping me right now is where to put it once it's finished! Should have bought the smaller one ...... :)

I am seriously contemplating joining this GB - so much so that I have my Hind MI-24v out of storage and have been searching for the right decal set

The only thing stopping me right now is where to put it once it's finished! Should have bought the smaller one ...... :)

you can always find room for it after you finish it

• Like 1

Too many choices, too little time

image_zpsbufm3ocp.jpeg

Between these two

image_zps0t6vtkwm.jpeg

Going for this one. It will be a true modelling though.

image_zpsinrtj5bo.jpeg

• Like 3

I'll make a start as soon as I have cleared one of the others in the many Gbs up and running that I have signed up to. Which of my kits I am still not sure. But the Shawnee is a contender as an RCAF one to help me use up my LEM decals...

• Like 1

I still fully intend to join this GB! Sadly my modelling time has reduced greatly. Once I finish my "Made in GB" build I'll be in.

Choices are a 1/72 Airfix Chinook or 1/48 Airfix Lynx AH7. I really can't decide which to go for!

• Like 1

I am very sorry to not attend this GB. :weep: I still need to finish three models in the other GB's and The Spitfire (tribute Gb) one starts this weekend.

I wish I had more time to build and finish them. The intention was to have at least finished one of the others, but I still need to paint those. :fraidnot:

I hope you guys don't mind. It will leave me with a Cobra for later.

Cheers,

• Like 1

I fully understand your situation Arnold, only I'm worse off than you... I still have 7 stalled models and should be building 6 new ones for the on-going GBs I've subscribed to... Too many models and too short of time... :(

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

I may or may not just have been browsing the big H site and "accidentally" ordered another variant of the AZ models AH-1G Cobra kit, I may also have accidentally ordered a Revell UH-1D SAR too but that may end up in the stash for a while.

• Like 1

OK guys, I need some paint input, if anyone can help please? The kit painting instructions reccomend Humbrol 153 as the o/a colour. However at present, I can't find any. Does anyone have an alternative?????

Colin

OK guys, I need some paint input, if anyone can help please? The kit painting instructions reccomend Humbrol 153 as the o/a colour. However at present, I can't find any. Does anyone have an alternative?????

Colin

That's Matt Insignia Red?

There's also Model Colour 957 or Gunze GS:H327 according to what i've found online if that helps....