Helicopter Group Build III chat

llking

I just did a stock take on my stash and found I have 45 helicopter kits - how did that happen?

Something to do with the mysteries of the universe and carpet monster. I was clearing out the attic the other day and found three unbuilt 1/35 Tamiya armour kits which I don't remember buying.

• Like 1

Something to do with the mysteries of the universe and carpet monster. I was clearing out the attic the other day and found three unbuilt 1/35 Tamiya armour kits which I don't remember buying.

Will you have another look and see if there are any car or aeroplane part finished kits there you don't remember.

I've lost about 10 and they may have transmogrifried over to your stash pile from mine.

Found some more helo kits, looking forward to this GB.

Will you have another look and see if there are any car or aeroplane part finished kits there you don't remember.

I've lost about 10 and they may have transmogrifried over to your stash pile from mine.

That might explain why the stash keeps getting bigger.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not the carpet monster, I still have nightmares of that model eating, fluffy, meanie