Should we be expecting a new Airfix release announcement today?

Rabbit Leader

This is on Airfix Twitter

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a636/DAG058/e390f3522196e837212dea1b7ed9fcb5_zpsbtrm8ort.jpg[

A new release will be in there tomorrow. What do you think would fit?

If you stare into the perspex box you can see a Ninja Turtle staring back! Is that a subliminal clue?

If you stare into the perspex box you can see a Ninja Turtle staring back! Is that a subliminal clue?

Sounds like you need some shut-eye as well.!!

Good night... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

Just finished reading the Airfix email. Yes it's a Victor. Definitely buying one. But the other news is good too. A Martlet and a 1/48 Ju87. The cup runneth over even if the money runneth out.

• Like 4

Nice!

Victor B.1 follow up boxing... Victor B.1 follow up boxing... ;)

Cheers,

Andre

This is the Victor B2 " First release" per the website. Hope they give us a full internal bomb load as well. Victor B1 to follow on would probably require a separate new mould would it not? Still,delighted at the announcement. am sure some of the new releases will not be my cup of tea exactly but, probably end up buying them anyway! :lol:

Allan

Edited by Albeback52

This is the Victor B2 First release per the website. Hope they give us a full internal bomb load as well. Victor B1 to follow on would probably require a separate new mould would it not? Still. Delighted at the announcement

Allan

Or, I hope they DON'T give us a full bomb load. It's crying out for a 1960's resupply set!

• Like 2

Junkers Ju87 B-1 Stuka 1:48​ is priced at £21.99 for release date of 30/06/2016 so the big question will be at what price the Victor over to you ?.

My guess is £45.99 and see who is right on it's release in November next year ?

AIRFIX just put price on website £54.99 so that's end of that game !

Edited by garry

And here I am thinking about finally starting my Matchbox Victor; a kit that's been sitting in my stash since 1984 - Meh!!

So Tony O was correct after all, well played Sir..

Cheers.. Dave.

• Like 4