Should we be expecting a new Airfix release announcement today?

Rabbit Leader

Well I know one, but I'm sworn to everlasting Hellfire and damnation if I let on.......but I know you'll like it !

Oooh! Does it carry that missile or even better from Hull, Hell and...?

I think the General may be regretting this revelation already and will be at Telford incognito.

Either way splendid to know that there are more delights to tickle ours hearts and empty our wallets to come.

• Like 2

I have it on the best authority that it will be a Fairey Fruitbat. Or a Humbley Pudge Gallipoli Heavyish Bomber. Or a Blackburn Blackburn.

Edited by Space Ranger
  • Like 2

I bet is an Stirling ! It would explain why Italeri could not be bothered to open up the windows on the kit, rushing it out to get some money off the molds before a new superior Stirling lands ! :)

• Like 1

Hellfire and damnation!

So damnation is full of evil people, evil people kill, to kill you need a weapon, a sword is a weapon and in hellfire which is hot would cause a sword to distort possible the blade to curve which would give you...............a Scimitar! :yahoo:

I love these 3, 2, 1 dusty bin type riddles!

PS If this turns out to be the tank version there will be a major sense of humour failure!

• Like 4

Well I know one, but I'm sworn to everlasting Hellfire and damnation if I let on.......but I know you'll like it !

You mean I AM getting a VC10 then????

• Like 2

Vickers Wellesley...fits in beautifully with the WW2 Bomber brigade.

The Crystal Ball also reveals a special Desert Airforce gift set with Wellesley+Gladiator+Kittyhawk...

Of course the Wellesley will arrive the day I finally finish the Matchbox one that's starting to be a long term residence of the bench.

We had a previous teaser with photos of engineering drawings that were identified as Handley Page in origin. The wording that could be read was "inside of slat to be painted black". So if it's a BIG tooling announcement I'd hope for a 1:48 Hampden or Halifax

1/72nd Halifax,.......first a Merlin engined variant with a Hercules engined variant to follow!

Maybe a Blenheim Mk.V or even better a Beaufort in the Bristol department?

Fairey Battle?

1/48th Vampire?

Mmmmmmm?

Cheers

Tony

Edited by tonyot
  • Like 3