1/48 - Westland Super Lynx 300 Mk.64 resin conversion set by Scaleworx - first cast - release in 2016

Homebee

OK, everyone John at Scaleworx has asked me to give some clarity re the release of the Super Lynx Mk64 canversion kit. The parts were mastered by my self (ROTORcraft) a coupe of years ago as an intended release under the ROTORcraft lable, this unfortunately did not come to be, so I recovered the parts. Now that Scelworx is back in opperation I offered John the parts as a collaberative venture. So the set will be updated and revised. A release date is down to john but be sure BM'res wil be amongst the first to hear. As to a dealer in the UK, we'll have to work something out. However if our current exchange rate of over 20:1 to the UK Pound then it's goig to be a very attractive price for the UK modeller.

Colin

• 4 months later...

Now for 2016

In progress

Source: https://www.facebook.com/scaleworx/photos/a.235132476686101.1073741852.212054182327264/423360114530002/?type=3&theater

Progress has also been made on the engine deck and nose of the 1/48 Super Lynx 300 Mk.64 conversion set.

12573109_423360114530002_765532553204624

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

Well, Nice to see Scaleworx back in business. Hope John will finally deliver my ordered and pay for Oryx conversin sets or return the money if he cant deliver. I've been waiting for quite some time now.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you be so kind to forward me an email to [email protected]

Then we can trace the correspondence and status of your order.

Cheers, John

Hi John,

Well, The order for 30 Oryx models was placed and paid for in 2012. The status is: Non delivered. I'm quite sure you know which order that was and who I am. I'll be awaiting your message, my E-mail is still the same.

Regards from Branky