New DACO Lightning book!

Hook

11 hours ago, daco said:

A year later than originally scheduled, but I'm more than happy to announce the files of the upcoming "Uncovering the EE Lightning" bible have been sent to the printer this morning.

The next 3 weeks the book will get printed, folded, binded, packed, shipped and delivered - just in time for the IPMS UK model show at Telford.

I've activated the website page, so you can order it from this moment onwards.

The "Uncovering the F-14 A/B/D Tomcat " is also being reprinted at the same time, so they will be both available next month!

Danny Coremans

www.dacoproducts.com

Yeehah! So myou investment September last year comes good! Will need the Tomcat redux too I think...

On 10/19/2016 at 8:30 PM, daco said:

A year later than originally scheduled, but I'm more than happy to announce the files of the upcoming "Uncovering the EE Lightning" bible have been sent to the printer this morning.

The next 3 weeks the book will get printed, folded, binded, packed, shipped and delivered - just in time for the IPMS UK model show at Telford.

I've activated the website page, so you can order it from this moment onwards.

The "Uncovering the F-14 A/B/D Tomcat " is also being reprinted at the same time, so they will be both available next month!

Danny Coremans

www.dacoproducts.com

Looks great and worth the wait. It might be an idea to bring as many as you can to Telford, I'm sure they will sell very quickly.

10 hours ago, tigger said:

will you be sending out pre ordered copies before Telford or is it worth me collecting it from you there?

At this moment my idea is to truck a pallet with books straight from the printer to Telford rather than to have them delivered first and then probably overload my car…

I'll contact all UK-residents who have pre-ordered the Lightning book that they can pick up their copy at Telford if they want, otherwise it will be mailed out the day after Telford.

Danny

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...