New DACO Lightning book!

Hook

...has anyone figured out how to buy one?

Did you open the main site (http://www.dacoproducts.com/), or did you click directly on my link?

If the latter, the error is because you aren't in a frame. Just go to the main site, scroll down in the main frame until you get to the Lightning book announcement, click on that link, preorder away and presto.

Cheers,

Andre

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Brilliant!

Now we just need someone to do the Lightning in 1/32 (properly) to make use of all that detail and information and consign the pooch Trumpeter served up to modelling history.....'Revell' ?

Gary

Gary that would be great if Revell took up the project. But having said that Trumpeters lightning can be made to look great. I'm waiting for Daco's book so I can add more and more detail to my lightning models. I've made in the past lightning F3 XR749 in a maintenance state, engine out panels off that sort of thing and won a first prize at Driffield model show. So quite a good model can be achieved with the trumpeter kit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

A year later than originally scheduled, but I'm more than happy to announce the files of the upcoming "Uncovering the EE Lightning" bible have been sent to the printer this morning.

The next 3 weeks the book will get printed, folded, binded, packed, shipped and delivered - just in time for the IPMS UK model show at Telford.

I've activated the website page, so you can order it from this moment onwards.

The "Uncovering the F-14 A/B/D Tomcat " is also being reprinted at the same time, so they will be both available next month!

Danny Coremans

www.dacoproducts.com

Edited by daco
  • Like 5