Wiggaly amps Canberra B(I)8 WT333

Looking good!

Thanks Phil

Looks amazing John nearly there now. Which Canberra next ? :)

Thanks Rob, what's next? Good question Rob, I can't see me doing any "new" builds after this one, but what I intend to do re-work two of my current ones, a PR.9 and RB.57A

John

Possibly the last update before she's finished, got all the main decals on now, still need to find a lot of white stencils, I've found some but I think I can get enough to make her look at bit more interesting. I still have a lot of aerials to add, undercarriage, and all the gubbins in the nose too.

IMG_1267_zps5pwhal65.jpg

John

• Like 13

Now that is looking good John really starting to come together and the decals look pretty good.

Guy

• Like 1

Hello,John - The decalling looks splendid and it's the attention to all those final little details which will really set this model apart.There's no doubt who her big sister is!! Fine work indeed.:) All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

John, the decals have really brought it to life, it looks fantastic.

You've just reminded me that I haven't added the little small round window on mine, need to find a suitable solution.

• Like 1

It is like watching my mother make a fruit loaf cake, I would hover around so I could wait to scoop the remaining mixture from the mixing bowl, I am nearly there with your build John, finger at the ready.

She is looking fabulous, only the dangly bits to add and you are about there, wonderful.

Gary

• Like 2

This is the sate of play as of today, she's up on all three's, all the aerials are added now except the long HF wire which will be the last thing to go on, the trim tabs on the ailerons. The next job, which all being well I can do tomorrow will be the long wing tip pitot. The tip tanks need decals and nav lights yet, and the Elephant in the room, all the black magic in the nose! I need to get some satin varnish for the top coat, then that it!

IMG_1273_zps1fzjfjqj.jpg

IMG_1275_zpsvumhvpe0.jpg

IMG_1276_zpswqicelr4.jpg

John

• Like 8

Hello,John - You've made some good progress on her and she's looking superb.The ramp colouring makes '333' look even more vibrant.I won't try and translate this for you!? ;) All the very best,Paul.

Hello,John - You've made some good progress on her and she's looking superb.The ramp colouring makes '333' look even more vibrant.I won't try and translate this for you!? ;) All the very best,Paul.

Thanks Paul, I did more yesterday than I thought I would, it's nice to be getting towards the end on this one. :)

John

• Like 1