** Non-Injection Moulded II GB - “Return of the Blob”

trickyrich

The first one has only just been put to bed and they want more!!

Well it was a great GB with lots and lots of interesting subjects, which is the nice thing about this type of GB. No matter whats your fancy or favourite subject matter youre more than welcome to bring it along. And from the builds in the last GB you can see we pretty well had everything covered.

Non-Injection Moulded GB - Gallery

There was an early concern about model eligibility and members showing up with just conversions kits, but it didnt happen, everyone knew the deal and showed up with some amazing models to build.

The only issue we did have is what every other GB suffers formnot enough time.though there were a few who couldnt just stop at buildingno they built LOTS!!!

So there have been lots of requests to run another one, so here it is!

Same deal as before;

· The Model has to be made of a material other than Injection Moulded plastic, NO conversion kits!

· The spares box can be raided for some of the essential small parts (but as can be seen from all the builds in the last one this wasnt really needed) but to be kept to a minimum.

· Subject matter is completely open.

· Model material complete open, excluding what was mentioned above.

· The final builds will be broken up into three (3) categories based on the main material they are made from;

- Resin models

- VacForm models

- Other material models

So have a look at the last GB to see the range of models, then pluck up the courage to have a go at something a bit different from what youre built before and have a go!

Plus if anyone has a catchy title for this GB along the dodgy monster theme let me know.

Da list....

1, trickyrich - host
2, philp
3, Black Knight
4, Arniec
5, Pin
6, exdraken
7, Enzo Matrix
8, AndyC
9, BritJet
10, noeyedears
11, whitestar12chris
12, 825
13, kwaterous
14, TrojanThunder - Co-Host
15, RayS
16, SleeperService
17, Kallisti
18, AndrewE
19, nimrod54
20, CliffB
21, jb65rams
22, dazdot
23, Rob G
24, Caerbannog
25, JOCKNEY
26, Basilisk
27, Giorgio N
28, 68 SQUADRON
29, Smudge
30, TonyTiger66
31, Graham77

32, Angus Tuna

when! 2017?

that is far away for definitive planing ;)

but if I still have something left until then I am in again !

last one was definitely worth it!

Edited by exdraken

when! 2017?

that is far away for definitive planing ;)

but if I still have something left until then I am in again !

last one was definitely worth it!

well if we can get 30 or more by December we can go into next years vote!

Don't get too carried away guys, even if you get 30 interested member I can't allow this to vote in November as you had a GB this year we need to get a good spread of GBs rather run the same ones over and over. By all means gather support and we can put it in the November 2016 vote for a date in 2017

Sorry I know some of you won't like this.

• Like 1

Well as I'm one of the last GB's 'serial builders' and seeing as I asked if there was going to be a sequel, I'd best add my name to the growing list of maniacs.

The standard and variety of models was fantastic and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. The pain of the Bristol 188 is starting to fade and I've got plenty more non-injection kits to get through. There are a few scratchbuilds I need to do as well so there may be another mixture of materials from me.

Cheers

Steve

By all means gather support and we can put it in the November 2016 vote for a date in 2017

That just give us time to get a few practice builds under our belts. :D

Edited by Enzo Matrix

I have a couple of little resin choppers so would be happy to join in. Happy to wait to 2017

Please count me in for this. I shall try a vac form kit next time, I have a 1/72 X-3 Stilleto ready and waiting.

welcome to those who have expressed interest. I do hope we can make this GB a regular in the GB calendar, for a first GB we had a great response so it can only get better.

With my new work roster I will have much more time for GBs.....so next time I'll bring out one of the one of the 1/48th Ju-388's I have, or something even more Exotic a Collect-Aire beasty (B-57G???)

So keep spreading the word so as we can make the 2017 list (poll is in 2016)