Xtradecal sheet

Catbird

It is a shame that Revell discontinued the 1/48 single seat Typhoon :banghead:

And their 72nd scale single and twin seaters.

Re-jigging of some sort going on, one suspects.

An extra sprue of pylons and intake trunking wouldn`t be unbearable. :thumbsup:

Cheers, Ian

I`m hoping there is a correction set, the matter was flagged-up here, on these here very boards. :winkgrin:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234981818-x72230-uk-air-arm-update-2014-2015/page-2

Cheers, Ian

Sent the query to Hannants and heard back from David Hannant. Here is what he said.

Xtradecal%20Typhoon%20clarification.jpg

Edited by stalal
  • Like 3

Nice to see Hannants are on the ball.

They could have quite easily rushed the sheet onto the market as other manufacturers have in the past.

Mine is on the way.

Is there even a slight chance they might release some for the 32nd scale tiffie?

Graham

More likely to see them from TwoBobs, they did the D-Day Typhoon.

Sent the query to Hannants and heard back from David Hannant. Here is what he said.

Xtradecal%20Typhoon%20clarification.jpg

I did not see the decal, I saw the decal preview in the Hannants section of this forum in late July, on which said `missing` item was not present. I then flagged that up in the same Hannants section hoping it to be of assistance to those compiling the sheet.

I am happy, however it came about, that said item has been today revealed as being present on the final product as an `addendum` and look forward to more quality products produced with the same desire for accuracy in the future.

Cheers, Ian

• Like 1

I did not see the decal, I saw the decal preview in the Hannants section of this forum in late July, on which said `missing` item was not present. I then flagged that up in the same Hannants section hoping it to be of assistance to those compiling the sheet.

I am happy, however it came about, that said item has been today revealed as being present on the final product as an `addendum` and look forward to more quality products produced with the same desire for accuracy in the future.

Cheers, Ian

Indeed.

And since Hannants have a section on this forum, maybe they or Jon Freeman should have kept things up to date.

I'm sure if the unknown was addressed, their ore-orders would be higher.

Well done to them for keeping things accurate though.