G.W.H. Victor B2 Prototype Pit Road Cyberhobby 1/144

robvulcan

Just discovered this thread - any updates to the build, Rob? It's looking great. Hugely impressed.

Hi there I was just wondering about cracking on with this one next. Been a while aint it. Sorry I have had all kinds happen to me the last year and got thrown way of course leaving my job and joining a Band called Sister Shotgun which is awsome. Been a lot of work though.

I will crack on with this soon Its one of a few I would like to get done the most of my every growing collection of unfinished kits taking up space.

Should look pretty when done I hope :) Cheers Rob

• Like 1

Hi there I was just wondering about cracking on with this one next. Been a while aint it. Sorry I have had all kinds happen to me the last year and got thrown way of course leaving my job and joining a Band called Sister Shotgun which is awsome. Been a lot of work though.

I will crack on with this soon Its one of a few I would like to get done the most of my every growing collection of unfinished kits taking up space.

Should look pretty when done I hope :) Cheers Rob

Nice to see you back around Rob, bout time you got back sniffing some glue. Glad you are enjoying the band!

Selwyn

( Just listening to "No Hope" as I type by the way, great track!)

• Like 1

Nice to see you back around Rob, bout time you got back sniffing some glue. Glad you are enjoying the band!

Selwyn

( Just listening to "No Hope" as I type by the way, great track!)

Hey Selwyn mate thanks for the welcome back and I owe you a lot as it was you who helped me make the decision to join and I think it was the best decision I've ever made. Much happier now too so thanks lots mate. It's been a whole year since I joined now.

It's good to get back to sniffing glue for sure haha :) ,

Glad you like No Hope the new EP is recorded and hope to release it soon as possible but there is a bit more work to do yet :)

Cheers Rob :)