OV10-A Bronco

HL-10

Beautiful model!

One minor thing I spotted (if it is not too late to correct before publication in magazine): on the starboard propeller, one of the blades has wear on the trailing edge instead of the leading edge.

Also (I am not sure about that), it looks to me like the starboard propeller blades are back to front.

Vladan

Edited by Vladan Dugaric
  • Like 1

Beautiful model!

One minor thing I spotted (if it is not too late to correct before publication in magazine): on the starboard propeller, one of the blades has wear on the trailing edge instead of the leading edge.

Also (I am not sure about that), it looks to me like the starboard propeller blades are back to front.

Vladan

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

The plans were not that clear about the props, and the fit of the blades into the hub were a bit sloppy so I assembled them the best way I could.

I do seem to have weathered the trailing edge of one of the blades, but unfortunately the model is no longer in my possession so I can't adjust them.

Fabulous build of a really unique plane. Can you tell us which mag this will be in?

It will be in Scale Aviation Modeller International.

Top work Angelo, that's a fabulous build mate

Cheers Andy, and everyone else, for the compliments, and comments. :D

I have managed to get the model back so I can sort out the props before it gets photographed for the article :blush:

Wow, this is beautiful. I've always liked the Bronco, can't explain why, but I've been resisting this kit......and doing well until now!

Eng

Think this was almost exactly what I was going to say !!

Ian.

• Like 2

Lovely Bronco my wish list is getting rather long now !

Guy

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Knockout!:

Iv'e been trying to complete the Kitty Hawk OV10A, kit, and managed to miss-aling the wings at the top, much sanding, and loss of detail, Your  build is far superior. Noticed the weathering of the white top of the wings, mabe I can 'hide' my gaffs in weathering.

• Like 1