Need some help with FS34098 and FS36173

WildeSau75

Hi guys,

Can someone help me with finding appropriate Mr. Color/Tamiya/Vallejo/Revell (these are the brands I have access to) paint no's or - at least the closest - for the following FS color no's:

FS34098

FS36173

I would appreciate concrete information and not a link to a paint conversion page - I wasn't successful with those...

Thanks guys.

Cheers,

Michael

Hi Michael,

I hope this helps. FS 36173 is Neutral Grey in the Vallejo range (70.992), and I am sure it's in the Lifecolor and other ranges too. FS 34098 is RLM 80 Green (LC UA 138) in the Lifecolor range.

Best Wishes,

Will.

edited 13.00 1 Sept 2015

• Like 2

Hi Michael,

I hope this helps. FS 36173 is Neutral Grey in the Vallejo range (70.992), and I am sure it's in the Lifecolor and other ranges too. FS 34098 is RLM 80 Green (LC UA 138) in the Lifecolor range.

Best Wishes,

Will.

edited 13.00 1 Sept 2015

Thanks Will - that indeed helps. These are the colors required for the Swiss Venoms and I struggled finding the right colors do model it. But with your information, I can go on now - thanks!

Cheers,

Michael

• 3 years later...
On 9/1/2015 at 5:25 AM, WildeSau75 said:

Hi guys,

Can someone help me with finding appropriate Mr. Color/Tamiya/Vallejo/Revell (these are the brands I have access to) paint no's or - at least the closest - for the following FS color no's:

FS34098

FS36173

I would appreciate concrete information and not a link to a paint conversion page - I wasn't successful with those...

Thanks guys.

Cheers,

Michael

Hi there, I have an FS 36173 and I don't know what model I bought it for. What are you using these colors for anyway? Mine is Mr Color 13 neutral grey.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:17 AM, Air Hockey Propellers said:

Hi there, I have an FS 36173 and I don't know what model I bought it for. What are you using these colors for anyway? Mine is Mr Color 13 neutral grey.

Hola, didn't expect a reply to my post of 2015 😉

It's for a Swiss Air force Venom. But afaik Mr. Color 13 isn't FS36173 but probably close to it...

Cheers,

Michael