1/48 Wingman IAF C-2 Kfir

Finished today, the Kfir C2. The Kinetic kit was reboxed by Wingman Models. They added a few bits of resin and left out the bombs and ejector pins for the bombracks needed for a C2. A silly decision in my opinion. As the provide the kit with all the possible C2 or C7's flown in the Israeli Airforce. So I picked a couple of Mk82's from other Kinetic kits. The sidewinders are from Eduard (because no provided by Wingman) and the wingtanks are from Wingman.

The base was done with Vallejo IDF Sand 71141, the masking was done with a variant of blue tack. Than I made a mistake the next layers were sprayed too tick and I had to clean up "rolls" of paint near the blue tack. The other colors Vallejo 71126 IDF Green FS34227and 71125 USAF Brown. The underside is Vallejo 70907 Pale grey blue diluted with water.

For the panels lines I used Ecoline brown (416) and grey (718).

DSC_7965.jpg

DSC_7967.jpg

DSC_7968.jpg

DSC_7969.jpg

DSC_7972.jpg

Some shots together with the Italeri Mirage III and the Wingman Reece Kfir.

DSC_7973.jpg

DSC_7975.jpg

DSC_7978.jpg

DSC_7979.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Jan Remco

• Like 16

I like your collection of Israeli Mirages and Kfirs, they are a very nice trio. The camouflage on all three of them looks great.

Many thanks for sharing them here I enjoyed looking and studying them.

Well done you have done justice to them. I hope mine turn out as nice as yours. I have Kinetic C1 and F-21A on my workbench at the moment.

cheers,

Zhizhou

• Like 1

I like your collection of Israeli Mirages and Kfirs, they are a very nice trio. The camouflage on all three of them looks great.

Many thanks for sharing them here I enjoyed looking and studying them.

Well done you have done justice to them. I hope mine turn out as nice as yours. I have Kinetic C1 and F-21A on my workbench at the moment.

cheers,

Zhizhou

Looking forward to see the F-21. Still not sure if I buy that one as well.

Jan Remco