1/48 Revell Tornado GR1A

This is my build for the Tornado STGB in memory of Merv (Spike7451), more pics in the gallery section of the group build.

006_1.jpg

• Like 39

Just checked out your other pics in the GB thread and have to say I believe Merv would thoroughly approve of this, you've totally nailed this build.

I've read a lot of articles with people saying it's not an easy build, having not built one yet, but being a huge fan of the Tornado, you've certainly produced a cracking looking jet. Did you use any aftermarket stuff to achieve the finished article?

Beautiful work indeed ,

Eng

• Like 1

Just checked out your other pics in the GB thread and have to say I believe Merv would thoroughly approve of this, you've totally nailed this build.

I've read a lot of articles with people saying it's not an easy build, having not built one yet, but being a huge fan of the Tornado, you've certainly produced a cracking looking jet. Did you use any aftermarket stuff to achieve the finished article?

Beautiful work indeed ,

Eng

Thanks for the kind comments.

Eng, I used Eduards wheel set, Pavla seats (I may change these for the kit seats as I think they might be a bit undersized) and Shaun's pylons, wing seals and clear LRMTS. I found it went together really will and the fit pretty good, the front fuselage is a bit fiddly to put together, a bit of patience needed.

Muzz