RWD-13S Ardpol 1/72 resin

Hi Jerzy:

This one is a very much sought by me, as have some soft spot in my heart for light planes, having the RWD 5/6/8 and was thinking in transforming a 6 but the root wing bulges and other things made me think twice.

I have seen something about this nice and important plane some years ago, and after looking in this side of thepond and found nothimg have tought that this kit or the "onjected one" were mytical. ALSO, have not watched one built, and in this case, a very well built with a lot of love and care makesme think about the day I would have one in my stash to replicate this build or to make the one have flown by Pinhas Ben-Porat as the first Israeli Air Force aircraft flying Combat Missions on December 17th of 1947 as seen here:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Society_&_Culture/rwd13.html

Your job looks wonderful and resplendent, a very clean build and would love to know about a more in depth about this nice build, the nice points, the troubles and availability of the kit, and also the Do's and dont's. While for sure will be dreaming looking this nice built one, Thank you very much for sharing!!!

Cheers from Guatemala!!!

Luis Alfonso

The model is easy to build for every modeller experienced with resin.
The problem is the lack of windows and doors knows that you have to fill yourself.

Fit canopy also requires caution. Some items are fragile.

The kit you can buy from the manufacturer: www.ardpolmodels.com.pl/

I lost the exhaust pipe, I will add it today.

Thank you Friends!

• Like 1