T-64BV Mod.1985 w/Konekt Armour, Ukraine conflict 2014

Trumpeter [05522]

T-64BV Mod.1985 w/Konekt Armour

Ukraine Conflict 2014

This vehicle build is purely representative of those currently engaged within this conflict.

For those interested, the Full Build can be found HERE

7346402_orig.jpg

6418105_orig.jpg

1011163_orig.jpg

8406485_orig.jpg

8473891_orig.jpg

9156489_orig.jpg

113042_orig.jpg

Whilst I have not been around on this forum for a while, you can see that I have not been idle.

Your views and comments are graciously awaited.

Edited by Shermaniac
  • Like 16

Thanks Guys!

This Trumpeter kit is 'The Absolute Biz!' an totally corking build and although I took around 11 weeks to finish it, had I the time available, it would have been no more than a couple of weeks in total. Apologies for the figure - not my best efforts - I need more practise :hmmm:

I do have another for the workbench which will look a little different when finished and I hope to have that completed for the Russian Wheels & Tracks SIG stand at Scale ModelWorld 2015.

Edited by Shermaniac

I do have another for the workbench which will look a little different when finished and I hope to have that completed for the Russian Wheels & Tracks SIG stand at Scale ModelWorld 2015.

Looking forward to seeing that stand!

Terrific model, different colour scheme, & has been said, excellent weathering! :goodjob:

• Like 1

That's a cracker - the muck and the weathering look spot on. I've got this kit in its earlier version - glad it goes together well

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing that stand!

Terrific model, different colour scheme, & has been said, excellent weathering! :goodjob:

That's a cracker - the muck and the weathering look spot on. I've got this kit in its earlier version - glad it goes together well

The next one will be something like this: (Not built yet) but will have all the wheel stations altered.

2359866_orig.jpg

• Like 1