Trumpeter 1/72 MiG-29 Fulcrum A (type 9.12)

Hello all,

This is a test-shoot build of the new Trumpeter MiG-29 Fulcrum A. No decal included so I used Italeri's one. I used Model Masters' Fulcrum Grey & Fulcrum Grey-Green which I think they are "too pale" comparing to the real one.

Sprues :

P1240101_zpscpq2xg0w.jpg

The result :

P1240534_zpsk32sft1w.jpg

P1240525_zpszm1a8efi.jpg

P1240495_zpssv0wad3e.jpg

P1240485_zpscymhtizl.jpg

Thanks for looking !

Alex

• Like 33

looking good!

very well done!

looks more like a 1/48 GWH! nozzles look great!

standing a bit too straigh imo, but

the critizised cocpkit area looks fine to me in these photos! :)

Thank you, Batcode.

Exdraken & James : I can't comment much on the accuracy. Perhaps all other Fulcrum experts can... but to me, it's way much better than the well-known Italeri Fulcrum. Its details are great overall, the fittings are very good, overall shape is well,... very much a Fulcrum to me. :)

I will buy a couple of course, no doubt.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks excelent, but for the God's sake, close those jalousies next time. These are closed when the engines are not operate. These gills are auxilarryi air intakes. Springs keep the closed in normal conditions.

Beautiful model. I love the views of the underside. Any with JRV markings get an extra thumbs up from me.

to me, it's way much better than the well-known Italeri Fulcrum. Its details are great overall, the fittings are very good, overall shape is well,... very much a Fulcrum to me. :)

Great news!

Jay

Looks excelent, but for the God's sake, close those jalousies next time. These are closed when the engines are not operate. These gills are auxilarryi air intakes. Springs keep the closed in normal conditions.

It's a test build built OOB..

Looks great to me.

• 2 weeks later...