Hasegawa leaflet

172flogger

Those parts do look super, don't they? Does that mean that the Hasegawa VF-25 is a Bandai kit, or have they just done the same thing for their kit of the 25? I'm confused. :owww:

Have played Ace Combat a few times in the past, didn't think it would sell as model kit.

They have done a few different boxings in the past so they must sell.

the vf-25 is a nice kit I've got Bandai one in my stash and the super parts set.. but got a feeling the vf-25 will be a rebox as they hasegawa did release a Vf-25f/s messiah few years ago, as got that in the stash as well.....but nerveless one that I will prob get in time. do like the look of the Ma.k kit as well just hope it not to there usual high price tag...

617 Sqn Lancaster with either Tallboy or Grand Slam. Lovely, but probably well out of my reach!

Price seems to be 5000Y - that's just over £26! Compares very well with UK prices for the Hasegawa Lancs. Of course, you have to add on postage but, you could still end up saving quite a bit.

Allan

• Like 1

617 Sqn Lancaster with either Tallboy or Grand Slam. Lovely, but probably well out of my reach!

Then it must be a Tallboy as they already have released a Grand Slam (#00819) a few years ago