F1 Hover Race Car

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Timing,

EXEMPLARY build and very imaginative, and SUPERBLY Weathered to show it scuffed and dirty a little

makes it look quite realistic.

STUNNING Model and the complete with its base it looks blooming FANTASTIC.

the Stig like racing driver posed liked that is AWESOME. NICELY painted .NEAT..looks a handsome fellow.

Where did you get the figure.

EXCELLENT modeling et al..

:wow:

:mike:

Yeah, what Houston said. That my friend (if I may) is stunning. Nicely executed and nicely presented. If I could present something like that I'd be very very happy. If you can, try getting over to Scale ModelWorld in Telford next year. You'd be very much in the running for a medal.

Totally understand about the Goodyear advert. But! Good year isn't just tyres any more. They have gone into other parts that help with the development of this machine. Look at it from that perspective ä. ☺

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I LOVE this thing, proper work there man!

Just one tiny thing, the back thruster 'bins' look a tiny bit bland, if I were you I would have added a tiny bit of surface detail to it, a bit of wiring or plumbing to give it some extra interest. But then again, if i were you I wouldn't be salivating over your builds here but actually be building your amazing designs myself :o 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kasparov said:

I LOVE this thing, proper work there man!

Just one tiny thing, the back thruster 'bins' look a tiny bit bland, if I were you I would have added a tiny bit of surface detail to it, a bit of wiring or plumbing to give it some extra interest. But then again, if i were you I wouldn't be salivating over your builds here but actually be building your amazing designs myself :o 

Thank you. yeah. I did consider long and hard over your suggestion when I was building this thing. But then, I decided I wanted the clean smooth look to fit in with the rest of the body. So, I opted for this version. But will definitely consider beefing it up a little more on my next build. I am taking a rest from anti-gravity vehicles at the moment; after building 8 of them. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...