Hunter crashes at Shoreham

sinnerboy

I see The Sun is taking its usual restrained approach:

As up to 20 die on road we say... too little, too late

SUN SAYS: Bosses FINALLY restrict old jets

:wall:

Usual muck rakeing I expect from them. It would be laughable but sadly many people swallow it all without question it seems. It reads like it suggest there where people crying out for such things before hand. Edited by robvulcan
  • Like 1

The average SUN reader has the memory span of a goldfish

They will have forgot it by the time they read the next page

I am afraid I really must take issue with that statement Panzer Vor. It is incorrect. You have used the word "read" whereas "look at" is much more accurate. The word "read" implies and carries with it an implication of intelligent comprehension which is not applicable.

On a more serious note it is perhaps instructive to us all in that on reading the press coverage or listening to radio or tv reportage we see so many errors and inaccuracies. Stop a moment and apply that across the rest of the news output which is a reasonable extrapolation and clearly you take all our "news" as being substantially inaccurate.

• Like 7

Whilst the majority of posts have been respectful, well written and received there are a number of posters that are verging on being rude and getting personal. So in the interests of entente cordial I'm locking this thread and wait for the AIB report.

• Like 20