Matchbox II GB Chat

Arniec

I think we are loosing this GB!!!! :weep: What has gone wrong. :hmmm:

Maybee the competition was to tough. I think i will need a stiff :drink:

We will see in 2017?!

Cheers,

• Like 1

I think there were too many GBs in the mix this year and the votes spread too thin.

Probably not the place to be discussing it, would you have preferred me to leave some out of the voting? if so how would I choose. The whole process is as transparent, democratic and member led as I can get it.

Also it has been a bit like a general election with various parties canvassing and bringing in block votes, as well as tactical voting.

That's democracy for you :)

• Like 1

Probably not the place to be discussing it, would you have preferred me to leave some out of the voting? if so how would I choose. The whole process is as transparent, democratic and member led as I can get it.

Mish You are absolute right. This is a democratic vote and every GB that got 30 followers or more have a right to be in the voting.

You are doing a great job by the way and shouldn't change a thing in my opinion. :thumbsup:

I will try to sneak some Matchbox kits in the other Group Builds. :coolio:

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 3

Mish You are absolute right. This is a democratic vote and every GB that got 30 followers or more have a right to be in the voting.

You are doing a great job by the way and shouldn't change a thing in my opinion. :thumbsup:

I will try to sneak some Matchbox kits in the other Group Builds. :coolio:

Cheers,

I will certainly sneak some Matchbox kits into the other builds, if I have the time to join in with them. I don't like to commit to group builds anymore after the Liberator group build damp squib though.

• Like 1

The Med and made in Britain GBs should give you some really good matchbox options for builds, same with the Eastern front maybe, if that should get in, there could always be a victory within a defeat

• Like 1

I did not mean that some should have been left out Mish, all GBS in the poll have right to be there as they attained the minimum member criteria. I meant to say that there were a lot more options than previous years. As you say very democratic. It is great to see so much interest and variety for the aircraft type GBs. I hope at least one of the ones I voted for gets up :D

Can I be added too please?

Chris

You have been added to the list Chris. Although I am not convinced that this will go through after the voting to next year.

It's a stiff competition and at the moment we are some 10 votes behind the number five. But there are still a few days to go, so we will see.

Cheers,

Sorry guys, This GB wasn't strong enough to get the go for 2016. Maybee we can become stronger and go for it in 2017.

Thanks to all for voting this GB.

Cheers,

P.S. Now I need to sneak a few Matchbox kits into the other GB's. I have signed up for 4 that got thrue so will have a look at those.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Guys,

I have asked Enzo to merge the Matchbox GB with the Ye Olde British Kit GB. I think that there are no problem with that from our side, because all Matchbox kits are elagible for this GB. If it can't be merged, we can Always give our blessings to the YOBK GB, so we can have again a vote next year?!

Cheers,

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi Enzo, I would like this GB to be again in the vote for next year. I don't think that there will be objections from the participants.

Cheers,

• Like 3