Matchbox II GB Chat

Arniec

I have a few in the stash and I'd like to take part. Perhaps I'll use this GB as an excuse to buid one and add two or more to the stash while I agonize over which will be The Chosen One... but a Revell re-edition of the He.115 might fit the bill.

• Like 3

Thanxs bobster and Bonehammer. :thanks: You have been added to the list.

Now we just need two more to fit the bill. Please :pray::pray::pray:

If you want a change from a difficult build, start a Matchbox kit and you will be as happy as you were when you were a kid.

I know I am!!!! :frantic::frantic:

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 3

Sign me up. I have a few in the stash and it should be a fun build. I hope to finish one this time.

Bill

Thanxs Bill. You have done it for us. Now it's the wait till the voting starts. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Am I already in?,if not include me, If so include me twice!

Now You are Steve. Welcome. :thumbsup:

When's the vote again? :D

If I am not mistaken then this takes place early November.

But the more are signing up the greater the chance is that it will get a go.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized I´m starting the only Matchbox kit in my modest stash in the WHIF GB. So I need another one. I know a local Revell stockist has Walrus and Beaufighter that should be of Matchbox origins. And they have the platinum edition of the Flower class corvette... But what I´d really like to build is their Bf 110. It´s, like the Ju 188, one of those I never built when I was a kid for the first time :-) V-P

• Like 1

...and I just checked some web auction sites for Matchbox Messerschmitt kis and I will never, never pay as much for them! I guess it´s time for this then... V-P

Only the fool on the hill pays some of the prices on ebay for matchbox kits, plus you would probably pay about a fiver tops for the Matchbox Me 110 at a show. I have a Matchbox Me 110 in my stash, unfortunately it has no canopy so I am hoping to replace it with the Revell one in my spares bin. The Matchbox Me 410 is also a interesting looking kit.

• Like 1

There is luckely still some time find one. At some shows you can pick them up for just a few quid. Although at the moment that becomes more rare.

But just 2 weeks ago I found a few at a Belgian show (KMK) for 2 euro each. Most of them I already had, so only took the 3 that I still needed.

Keep looking vppelt68! They are there somewhere.

Cheers,