Convair B-58 Hustler (1/48 Monogram)

My hat is off. I would say without any doubt that is the best result from that kit I've seen. All the more impressive as most of your detail work was scratchbuilt.

Excellent! :clap2:

Al

• Like 1

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing this build come together.

It is difficult to explain, but sometimes we encounter a build that reveals the beautiful aspects of an aircraft. I have always liked the Hustler but when I saw your earlier work on those magnificent landing gears, works of art in their own right, I knew I had found a kit that I would really enjoy doing. So I bought one. I won't get around to building it for a number of years as there are other projects I want to do first but I look forward to doing so.

Thank you for the inspirational build.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I am a little late to the party. I had actually seen this build when it had started and got busy so not able to come back during the build. Now I see it is over but I also noticed that most of the pictures in the posts here are gone. Is it something on my end maybe? The thread is really not that old, only a couple of months rally. Just sad that I missed a lot of the under construction stuff.

Cheers

Chris

• 11 months later...