New Airfix Meatbox in 48th...

Fea

Ayup All...

Well, what a surprise eh ?

A new F8 Meteor in 48th. I bet all you Cold war and classic British Jet blokes are all salivating like anything. Go Airfix.

• Like 1

Ayup All...

Well, what a surprise eh ?

A new F8 Meteor in 48th. I bet all you Cold war and classic British Jet blokes are all salivating like anything. Go Airfix.

Thats my 2016 Budget spoken for!

http://www.airfix.com/uk-en/news/workbench/5641/

Think FR9 as well, and cross kit with Tamiya for a F4?

Lidar scanned to quieten the rivet counters as well!

Selwyn

• Like 1

Well, I think a big thanks is due to me. So far this year I have cursed my way through a 1/48th Classic Airframes Defiant, and am currently cursing almost as much through the build of a Classic Airframes Meteor F8. Unfortunately I need these both this year for a club display at SMW 2015. So what do you guys want me to curse my way through next. I do have both a Classic Airframes Venom and the Sea Venom in the stash? :bangin:

• Like 4

Well, I think a big thanks is due to me. So far this year I have cursed my way through a 1/48th Classic Airframes Defiant, and am currently cursing almost as much through the build of a Classic Airframes Meteor F8. Unfortunately I need these both this year for a club display at SMW 2015. So what do you guys want me to curse my way through next. I do have both a Classic Airframes Venom and the Sea Venom in the stash? :bangin:

Venom please - definitely NOT a Sea Venom, just the single seat version thankyouverymuchplease!!!

• Like 1

I was the one to thank for the new 1/72 Blenheims, off to find and battle through an FM 1/48 Halifax with the same intentions!

But it depends on if you either visit the rumourmonger section or if the search faciliy throws it up doesn't it ?

Edited by Fea
  • Like 1