PBS Revell 1/72 Tornado's

Must be mad given the mess my BoB GB entry is in, but found myself bidding on revell tornados on ebay, and then brought one in a shop today to start (and then typically won one of the ebay ones for much lower price :banghead: ) , the kit I chose today was the Eye of the Tiger edition though highly unlikely that will be the chosen livery not keen of specials that much, as for the options I have both the gr1 kits decals, black panther special as well, two xtradecal gr4's and german ones from modeldecal87, with all the parts I need for all three variants in the spares bag. Pics will follow my phones out of juice atm

in the mean time in blue peter style heres was my first pair of tonkas, rubbish pics atm, will be corrected when the juice returns

E631E735-1540-49B2-BEEF-F83E77E03096_zps

0E5944AD-43C0-4B72-8E40-C304DF737668_zps

• Like 1

in progress, had a mishap so excuse the magpie front end, cockpits vaguely painted along the revell instructions to look authentic even if it tuns out for whatever variant its very inaccurate , was hoping I could squeeze a couple of pilots in but somehow I'd doubt airfix ones will fit now. Also on the first two (and a binned third) have never be able to complete the painting without locking the movable pylons so no doubt will not be able to keep the wings movable

6637A28A-7CF6-4179-A7E8-538323B15346_zps

• 2 weeks later...