- SAAB SH 37 VIGGEN

- Well....Another VIGGEN;...Do you bet I love this machine ...? I've tried to show her in a weathered camo often seen on these beasts at the end of their useful service life

- The kit is the old 1/48 Airefix matted to a host of Maestro goodies .The photos ? euh...As usual rather bad but they are my trade mark guys....

015.jpg

014.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

• Like 18

Always nice to see a Viggen on these pages, and this one is a beauty.

Well done, the splinter finish is cracking ......

Zhizhou

Hello,IPMS19 - Congratulations on a magnificent build of your Viggen! It's inspirational and a testament of your love of the subject and modelling expertise.All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

I love this amazing jet. Your model is so amazing like Viggen. Fantastic idea, to show she with disassembled tail. Please give more photos shown detail of disassembled tail.

- My work on the folding fin is not as difficult as ti seem, as it is a trankit from Maestro , my contribution to the job is to try the most realistic paint job as possible with a few tubing and wiring added

Looks great. I like the folded tail detail and the cockpit looks suitably busy. (I think the 4th pic got flipped somehow).

-You're right, I'm unable to say what happens.........another photo mistery.........Nobody believes me when I say I'm a poor photographer........