'HMS TORBAY' - TRAFALGAR CLASS SUBMARINE.

Hello,Friends - This model is my very first maritime build.( You experts will readily notice that!). I chose 'TORBAY' as a reminder of lovely family holidays in that part of Devon.I thoroughly enjoyed this build as a change of subject for me.I hope you enjoy viewing.All the best,Paul.

image.jpg2_zpss68cuqwx.jpg

image.jpg10_zpsrmlpqpzx.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsk4fbczlu.jpg

image.jpg9_zpsqb2pyzua.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsphhb0jrv.jpg

image.jpg1_zps8dqmv0xk.jpg

• Like 15

I wouldn't worry about what the experts think. If you enjoyed the build and it brought back memories then that's what counts. It's a bit overcast here on Dartmoor at the moment. Bit of a contrast to yesterday

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,Friends - Just to say a big thank you to each and every one of you for your kind and much appreciated replies on ''TORBAY.'I look forward to another maritime build in the near future.All the very best,Paul.

• 1 month later...

Hello,Flashman and Rickpadwick1801 - My thanks and appreciation to you both for your most kind and appreciated replies.I thoroughly enjoyed this build as a change from my usual subject and I look forward to doing another Maritime subject in due course.All the very best to you both,Paul.

I just took another look at you build and you have persuaded me that I need to have a stab at this kit myself. I think t would make a good holiday build, I always take a kit away with me when we go away for any length of time. Anyway :goodjob:

Martin

• Like 1

I just took another look at you build and you have persuaded me that I need to have a stab at this kit myself. I think t would make a good holiday build, I always take a kit away with me when we go away for any length of time. Anyway :goodjob:

Martin

Nice work!

I built that as the HMS Triumph a few years ago. Fun little kit.

Hello,Martin and Canadian Pirate - My thanks and appreciation to you both for your most kind and appreciated replies.As I mentioned in my other reply I found it a very straight forward and enjoyable spot of 'Diversion Fettling' and can recommend the kit wholeheartedly.All the best to you both,Paul.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great Paul,

I didn`t know that you did floaty things too,.......you should do more as this sub is very nice indeed,

Cheers

Tony

Hello,Tony - Many thanks for your kind and much appreciated reply.To be honest,this is the first floaty thing I've built for a long time.I did enjoy it as a change of fettle-mode.It was a grand little kit to do.I must admit I'd love to do another maritime build in due course.Mmm! Maybe a 1/200 Thumpeter Bismark or something as subtle.If I brought that monster home I think Pam would be floating me off in it!?! All the very best,Paul.