Hi,

Here is the finished 1/35 scale diorama of a Post Apocalyptic world infested with Zombies.

Kits used include: Mini Art, Meng, Masterbox & Not Yet Dead.

Work in progress can be found here, and click here to see the inspiration for this build by theanorak73.

Fin%20Dio1.jpg

Fin%20Dio2.jpg

Fin%20Dio3.jpg

Fin%20Dio4.jpg

Fin%20Dio5.jpg

Fin%20Dio6.jpg

Fin%20Dio7.jpgFin%20Dio8.jpg

Fin%20Dio9.jpg

Fin%20Dio10.jpg

Fin%20Dio11.jpg

Fin%20Dio13.jpg

Fin%20Dio14.jpg

Fin%20Dio15.jpg

Fin%20Dio16.jpg

Story behind the build...

“And the Second Angel poured out his vial; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died…”

Not long after the end, only a few of us where left, everyone else, they were gone. Or worse, hypnotised and helpless, they turned in days.

We have been hiding from these things since everything went to hell. Need to get out of here, and fight back. Most of us are armed and rearing to go, its pay back time. The last few days have been really bad, but we have survived this far, because we are not yet dead!

Humanity and had reached its last few humans, living ones at least, the rest had been turned into flesh eating Zombies. No one can remember how it all started but we are damn sure how it will end.

With supplies running low groups of survivors make foraging trips. Some encounter only the quite empty streets, while others have to fight to stay alive. One such group, husband, wife and baby have been on the road for a few weeks when they come across another deserted town, or so they think.

Fuel; being the main reason for this latest outing, they come across some fuel cans in an alleyway next to a Grocery Market. Whilst the husband checks the contents of the cans, his wife stands with their baby in arms, as look out, when suddenly, out of the shop comes some zombies. To late to get back in the pickup, the wife flees up the staircase at the side of the building, finding her way blocked by a gate, she turns to see her husband fighting off the zombies, armed only with a spade.

From up the street is hear the sound of some approaching vehicles. The sound announces the arrival of two women, one on a scooter armed with a cricket bat and a dustbin lid, the other on motorbike armed with a pistol. Quickly assessing the situation, the women engage the zombies. Their timely arrival safes the day, or does it?

Cheers

Richard

• Like 11

The video really brings the diorama to life, like TWD or Z Nation.

The gate you scratched build looks great & all the last bit of detailing & the last few aftermarket figures have really made for a fantastic finish.

Im sure George Romero would be extremely proud.

Awesome finale, nice one.

well you know i love this Richard. looks even better in the daylight pics.

i think where yours tops mine is in the detail and standard of finish. it's a pleasure to see and i hope we inspire more people to give the Zombies a try

:coolio:

Cheers mate, all down to you.

I had a lot of interest in it at Avon on Sunday, and a few left hunting down the Masterbox "Zombie Land" figure set, so there may be others appearing here in the future.

I managed to get hold of another set of the aforementioned figures as well as a couple of 1/24 Scale figures from "Nuts", Vagabond and Overwatcher, will go well with a vehicle each in Post Apocalyptic way.

All the best

Richard

The video really brings the diorama to life, like TWD or Z Nation.

The gate you scratched build looks great & all the last bit of detailing & the last few aftermarket figures have really made for a fantastic finish.

Im sure George Romero would be extremely proud.

Awesome finale, nice one.

DD,

Thanks for the comment, makes it all worth while when one gets a comment like that.

Cheers

Richard

superb work looks great. nice job

Cheers,

Richard

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...