A new web site for AvGeeks. :)

Motty

G'day Everyone,

I'd like to let you know about a venture that a small group of us have embarked upon that may interest some of you.

We have created "Aviation Spotters Online", where we hope to bring you great photographic coverage of places and events around Australia and overseas, as well as news and photographic gear reviews amongst other things.

Unfortunately, until I can see if there is a way to share images from the site (we do have image protection in the site software) I'm afraid I can only show you the links and hope that you'll have the time to come and check us out.

The main site is at;

and, for those of you on facebook, we have a page there at;

Some examples of what you can find on there include;

Mark's incredible air to air shots with the US Navy, courtesy of 33Sqn RAAF, during Talisman Sabre,

What it's like to land on one of the US Navy's huge aircraft Carriers

Extremely rare air to air images of Ross Pay's Mustang,

Leigh Atkinson describes his adventures chasing the amazing Avro Vulcan around England recently,

and, for those who may be interested, I've done some artiucles on;

The ROKAFs participation in Buddy Wing 15-4 at Kunsan, in South Korea,

The South Dakota's deployment to Kunsan as part of the Theater Security Package,

The recent Hunter Valley Air Show,

and the Gunnedah Air Show from a few months ago

plus plenty more.

I hope you'll stop by and have a look and leave some comments if you're so-inclined and, if you're on facebook, please come and say hello on there too.

Thanks very much.

Cheers,

Motty.

Edited by Motty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
G'day All,

If anyone is interested, our latest article covers the very rare opportunity to see both of the Historic Aircraft Restoration Society's (HARS) Caribou out and about at a small grass airfield at Luskintyre last weekend, including some air to air shots of the trip.

Click the link at the bottom of the article if you want to see the full gallery of images from the day.

I hope you like it.

Cheers,

Motty.