Bf 109E-3, JG 52 Karl Wolff, 1/48 Eduard - ** FINISHED **

Thanks Alistair, i saw your 109 and it looks amazing, love the cushion and the figures paint work. Mainly the cushion, realy have to learn to work with the miliput to make such an amazing stuff, it adds a lot of life to the kit :)

Thanks Wimbledon, but to be honest, my artistic skills are not any superb - i always say, if i can do it, anyone can :) It is all about giving it a go and try something new :) practicing, practicing and practicing :) And believe me, i do need a lot of practicing myself yet... I m also still looking around for tips and hints, reading step by step instructions and tutorials made by those amazing modellers around. Jamie Haggo and Bera Károly (and when speaking about AFV modelling, Mig Jimmenez) are some of my favourite modellers who are doing great amazing work and on their blogs/fb pages you can find a lot of interesting infos/tutorials :) So dont give up before you even try! :) Just go and try it and as long as you have fun, you are on the right way :) And trust me, the results ll come ;)

• Like 1