Roland C.II, 1:48, Eduard

I can, and I haven't visited this particular thread page for an aeon, so they aren't cached on my HD. I can see all the images including those on the first page of the thread.

I just tested for you both copying an image link and going direct to Photobucket with a browser refresh. I can confirm the image links are all still publicly accessible as is the OPs entire "Roland C IIa" album (along with his others; e.g. Albatros D.V).

Win7 X64 + Chrome browser here.

• Like 1

Thanks. Nothing really special Bob. I've painted the layers on the prop with Tami acrylics and after that I've splashed oil burned siena with some old scabby paintbrush. I guess it will dry for at least a week.

10 - 4 ... thanks for the info. It appears that there are a variety of ways to paint a wooden prop. Some methods are more complicated. I'm leaning toward the simpler methods that achieve a good result ... like yours. Bob H.

My motto always was: the simpler the better ;) I'm glad you like that parrot, I can't wait to get rid of it from my bench and go for something floating. Just a little teaser today:

58_zpsy15cfsyx.jpg

59_zpsot3d3lrd.jpg

I like that toothy sweetheart you have in your signature Sharkmouth, they may be obsolete, but they make a damn good impression when seen live ;)

• Like 3

Great work. I have had one of these part built for about 8 years now, this may just be the inspiration I need to get it finished.