Trumpeter StuG III Ausf. E 1/72

Hello, finally i managed to finish something. Its Trumpeters StuG III Ausf. E in 1/72 scale. Started in fall 2014 and stalled repeated times and my result is a bit "lacking" but its done.

Problems were the very large opening in the roof of the hull for the sight, too long tracks and a problem with the drive sprockets. To blew some more live in, i made a tarpulin from a paper towel for the engine deck and placed a towing cable in the side of the hull.

Beside this the kit is quite nice and good for a relaxing build, i hope you like it and i made some more pics with my Revell PzKpfw. III Ausf. L in company

Cheers

Bernd

titel_zpsaxvgsgfy.jpga_zpsobz3w8mp.jpgc_zpsu0yqnafz.jpge%20klein_zpspmeqtcf2.jpgf_zps25925dvb.jpgd_zpsxrkd7dg2.jpg

• Like 15

Nice one Bernd, I have wondering what you have been doing?

And now we know.

She looks great, and it is 1/72 scale too.

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Simon.

Thank you Simon, yes, i am currently trying to finish some started builds in order to clear a bit the bench.

Very nice it's tiny and you've done a great job on the weathering , I find you can over do weathering on small builds by accident but that looks good :)

You are correct, Alan. Lesser is in smaller scales more. Thank you very much :)

Excellent work in this scale Bernd. very impressive.

Thank you Steve, these little kits are fun to build and some of them are very nice detailed.

The next one, that hit BM will be in 1:35, will mix it a bit more up.

Wow, looks great Bernd.

Cheers

Thank you very much :)

Hi Bernd. That is superb! You truly are a master of building small scale tanks...........and that one is small! Beautifully detailed, painted, weathered and finished. I'm very impressed with your tarp too. Two great armour builds! Well done!

Now what's happening on your BoB build?

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Hi Bernd. That is superb! You truly are a master of building small scale tanks...........and that one is small! Beautifully detailed, painted, weathered and finished. I'm very impressed with your tarp too. Two great armour builds! Well done!

Now what's happening on your BoB build?

Kind regards,

Stix

Good morning Stix and thank you very much, this one was very long on my bench, since last autumn. The "tarp" was made alongside the M4A1 tarp, build for the Achtung Panzer group build ( looks quite similar )

Will post progress with my BoB Hurricane quite soon, huess its on a good way

• Like 1

Very nice Bernd, a really great build, especially in 1/72.

Has anybody mentioned how small it is? It's positively tiny.

I particularly like the extra touches, :goodjob:

Sean

• Like 1

Very nice Bernd, a really great build, especially in 1/72.

Has anybody mentioned how small it is? It's positively tiny.

I particularly like the extra touches, :goodjob:

Sean

Thank you very much, Sean. Its always amazing how much nice details, you can have on these rather small kits.

Hope, i get the stalled Dragon Sherman finished soon as well.

• Like 1