New Early British Phantom Decals

cardiff guy

Hi All

I just got Ram models new decals through the post today . First impressions are good , the decals seem well printed and of good quality there is also some very nice artwork as well .

This sheet well covers some of the early Phantoms in RN service , I hope there may be more to follow maybe some late RN aircraft " cross deck graffiti and the like ", some RAF camo aircraft as well as three tone gray . I really need to model a gray 56sqn aircraft with red tail and shark teeth .

Regards Glenn.

Edited by cardiff guy
  • Like 1

Good to hear that you got your decals and also that you are happy with them.

We certainly do plan to do a few more Phantom decal sheets (and some other subjects) including a RN Phantom stencil sheet. Watch this space as they say, we will be announcing some more sheets in the next couple of weeks :winkgrin:

• Like 4

Count me in for a set of RN Phantom stencils. And can I have them yesterday please? :)

Edited by XF442
  • Like 1

thanks for the heads-up, will have to get a sheet..shame there isn't a decent affordable kit for them (at least in 72nd..)... I mean I got three of the recent Fujimi re-release, but those available on ebay now back up to £40!!

Edited by FalkeEins

Low Viz AD Phantoms - yep, count me in there too... No pressure, because I'm Australian and thus more laid back, but next week will be fine... (Today is friday, Remember!) ;)

Dan

• Like 1

Martin, no stress - as I said, I'm Australian....and we're a pretty laid back bunch. And just to prove that I waited until posting this subtle reminder that its now MONDAY, until it was Monday both here AND in the UK - see, I'm not one of those MUST HAVE NOW types; I understand time zone's and time frames! :) Hehehehe ;)

So... What have you got for us? (And would you mind me dropping you a line with a suggestion or two, re: the Tooms?)

Dan

Edited by Zaggy

PM received - email sent..

Extension to deadlines require that the appropriate 'Special Consideration/Adverse Circumstance' form be filled out and all supporting documentation be submitted with aforementioned forms, before this can be logged on the system.

We are Borg! (Newcastle University)
Resistance is Futile. (...it just is)
You will be assimilated... (death is the only way out)

I believe Martin is ignoring us... he has been rather tardy in replying to my exquisitely rambling email... ;)

D

Got your email & will try and reply at some point today. I had a busy day yesterday and wanted to compose something with thought rather than fire off a half baked reply to you. You raised some interesting points ;-)

Martin, the more half-baked the better, hahaha. There is a reason that when I lecture at uni I 'accidentally' always turn off the lecture recordings, because of all the half-baked, politically incorrect and downright ridiculous stuff that sometimes comes out of my mouth... For example, apparently its Official University Policy that Lecturers/Tutors/Demonstrators/etc, are not allowed to call students 'Retards' any more; worst of it all though, when people are talking stuff - or just talking - I am no longer 'supposed' say "Oi! can you bunch of walters, just shut the flup up?!?!... But I got away with that last Semester ;)

Whilst I am ranting (I have had a couple), we're also no longer 'supposed' to show up a. half-baked, b. fully-baked, c. legless, or d. brandishing a 700mL bottle of vodka to Lectures/Tutorials/etc any more! Christ, if not for booze, I wouldnt have made it through under-grad; by the same logic, how am I supposed to make it to post-grad?

Hahahaha, I am in no condition to be writing this paper, but hey, I'm a Computer Scientist - what's the worst that can happen? It's not Nuclear Physics or Pathogen Biology or Chemical Engineering or Genetic/Nano Engineering, etc; the stuff that when stuff goes wrong, could wipe out large chunks of the species.

Sorry if I am rambling off topic :)

Edited by Shar2
No swearing please, especially covert.