Blitzbuild GB chat

Black Knight

Oh Dear just looking over the rules don't think my plan meets the criterior,I was planning on about three two hour sessions which would

be over Sat/Sun/Monday morning due to work etc and maybe an hour on a night after work except Saturday(curse you wife's

friends party) I might still do the build for morale support :winkgrin:

Edited by stevej60

Oh no Steve :(

Maybe take the kit to the party and hide in the toilet all night?

Question regards the gallery. Do our gallery entries have to be in before the 24hour deadline? I plan to start Sunday morning so going well and I complete some time early Monday morning (hope I finishe before then) can my WIP progress and Gallery update be done on the Monday evening?

Question regards the gallery. Do our gallery entries have to be in before the 24hour deadline?

No. They have to be in before the end of the groupbuild - 2359 on Monday 29th. However, it would be good to include a clock in the shots which show completion.

• Like 1

Enzo, did I do something against the rules by not posting a picture at the start of my build, but all of them at the end? I know that's against the Usual GB rules but I somehow misunderstood (?) that this time it's allowed. Just asking for the next Blitz build GB 😊.

Thanks for hosting!

• Like 1

Enzo, did I do something against the rules by not posting a picture at the start of my build, but all of them at the end? I know that's against the Usual GB rules but I somehow misunderstood (?) that this time it's allowed. Just asking for the next Blitz build GB .

Thanks for hosting!

Technically, yes. But... this GB is about speed of building as we only have 24 hours for the build. Most people are going to be focused on the build rather than updating every couple of hours so I'm not going to get too precious over the lack of a start photo. I'm just going to admire the finished model.

• Like 1

Some fantastic builds going on and well done to everyone who has finished on completing your builds to such a high standard. :worthy:

Agreed. Some amazing builds & a wide variety of subjects. If there's a BlitzBuild 2 I'm in. Will try to up the parts count on the next one.

Thought you would have been in on this John.

Edited by Hockeyboy76
  • Like 1

I'd do it again in a moment (well 24 hours anyway). Some great completions and honorable mentions in here everybody deserves a pat on the back. Lessons learned will be very useful next time.

Still four hours to go. Plenty of time to get things finished!

True, another 5% of the green on my Lightning may have hardened by then. :clown: Regrettably that'll still leave about 50% tacky.....

• Like 2

Great group build! Would definitely take part in another. I found it quite remarkable that I struggle to complete a 3 month GB but in just under 24 hours I completed one (almost two) kits!?

Well done to everyone who took part, it was quite a tough one and have to say the support and the atmosphere in the GB has been great. To me, almost felt we where all in a room together building these.

Roll on blitzbuild II

• Like 2

Great builds chaps. I've just read through the majority of the threads and they're all smashing!

I second the motion to do this regularly. At least annually.

Thirded. I was quite looking forward to taking part but this weekend coincided with both the tall ships and my mother taking my daughter for the weekend and I aint giving up my first lie in for months for nobody.