Congrats on a brilliant Stuka Steve!

It is quite an uncommon unit you have displayed, so it add to the overall charm.

What's next?

JR

• Like 1

Congrats on a brilliant Stuka Steve!

It is quite an uncommon unit you have displayed, so it add to the overall charm.

What's next?

JR

Many thank,s Jean,I am giving the Hurricane a miss so that,s me done for this GB,so it,s a tour of duty over in the Vietnam GB with some armour next,

the Spitfire's in sight of the finish line here in this GB and I,ve a Vought Kingfisher nearing completion in 1/48.

Many thank,s Jean,I am giving the Hurricane a miss so that,s me done for this GB,so it,s a tour of duty over in the Vietnam GB with some armour next,

the Spitfire's in sight of the finish line here in this GB and I,ve a Vought Kingfisher nearing completion in 1/48.

Hi Steve,

I'm real keen to see your Kingfisher. That's one hell of a nice plane! You are building it on wheels or floats?

JR

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

I'm real keen to see your Kingfisher. That's one hell of a nice plane! You are building it on wheels or floats?

JR

Just for you Jean,it,s the old Monogram mold re-issued by Revell.Not a lot left to do mainly the glazing,although not obvious from the photo but

the last coat of yellow got ruined so I need to rub back the paint a little and re-apply.

SDC14367%20640x480_zpsr8wt0tra.jpg

• Like 2

Steve, this Kingfisher has the making of a real winner!

Your blue grey looks spot on, although I would add a pin head of red in the yellow to get a honest to goodness Chrome Yellow.

Smashing job!

JR

• Like 1

Steve, this Kingfisher has the making of a real winner!

Your blue grey looks spot on, although I would add a pin head of red in the yellow to get a honest to goodness Chrome Yellow.

Smashing job!

JR

Thank's jean,the reason for not progressing was that I had run out of humbrol yellow,I am re-spraying with Tamiya so I,ll try that.