Mines the desert camp boxing, it has two sets of transfers, ones obviously the desert set, haven't researched the others yet. If you have a BoB set you're not using I'd be interested, although I might try and reproduce one of the aircraft in the Cash sites books

Russian front machine is the other, my Italeri boxing I,m doing as a desert version with the snake along the fuselage so PM your address if you need

the BoB set.

Usual fantastic work!

Many thank,s I,m gutted I left the camera at my sons house on Sunday,I have the painting finished ready for decals but should post an update by

Thursday.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folk's,well time and the holiday,s scuppered my two two week time scale so here's where I got to before I went away.the decals behaved fine

despite their age the H is a little off register but as Stew took the trouble to send them there was no way I was not going to use them.

SDC14256%20800x600_zpsc2fjug6v.jpgSDC14257%20800x600_zpsugewmcpi.jpg

• Like 11

Hi Steve,

Apologies, I didn't notice that the transfers were off-register, how irritating. I just had a quick look through the stash and don't have a suitable replacement either, sorry.

Looks good otherwise I have to say, very impressive B)

Cheers,

Stew

• Like 1

Steve excellent work, worth waiting for a picture!

Hope the hol was good and you are nice and relaxed...ready to build more :)

As for the transfers, that stew ain't a bad chap eh? I don't believe what any one else says ;) .... Couldn't even see the off register my end so I think you got away with it

Cheers

Rob

• Like 2

Hi all,nearing the end of this build now,the decal's on the underside's are on and a light wash added to the panel's.the second photo shows a dry fit

of the three part glazing with the centre section needing a portion painted in the lighter green still to do.I hope to get her matt coated this evening if

I get the chance when I get back from work,thank,s for checking in!

SDC14265%20640x480_zpszwgjntlo.jpgSDC14261%20640x480_zpsetrc7p98.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...