Starter set group build chat

I've been browsing the Gallery - for a bunch of OOTB noobs, you guys do ok!

Seriously though, I'm most impressed with the work on show - to quote young Mr Grace "You've all done very well!"

(That'll sort the oldies out ;) )

• Like 2

Just out of interest, have any of you checked out the Revell 'model-set' range? - its huge!, with some really quite interesting 1/48 kits in there as well.

As long as they include 'Aqua' paint, that'll be me stocking up ready for Starter III

Craig

Congratulations to all finishers! Real life, not problems in it, but just a lot of unscheduled stuff, forced me to skip this. Not least being the sudden inspiration to refurnish our spare bedroom/my hobby space! Had fun following this though! Regards, V-P

OK Guys and Gals the Poll is open,

It will be open for seven days and will close at 21:00 on Monday the 25th April

again well done all those who produced results for this build and we really must do this again sometime

• Like 1

Come on you lot of nancies, get on wif it! We need to see more built builds in the gallery. If I can finish one, anyone can!

No one likes a bleeding show off !

Nice one Rob, glad I lived long enough to see you finish one....... !

Got any witnesses

• Like 1

Lol Pat, it's the first GB I've ever finished, ever. You should join in the next one - modern kits, out of the box with minimal faffing around. Easy as!

Witnesses? You mean, like an alibi? You didn't see me, you can't prove anything. ;) (Actually, I do.)

• Like 1

Lol Pat, it's the first GB I've ever finished, ever. You should join in the next one - modern kits, out of the box with minimal faffing around. Easy as!

Congratulations on losing your GB cherry ( ooooerrrr mrs ! ) no holding you back now, should be able to do that 1/100 scale hms victory you have in the next one......

" modern kit " That sounds a bit radical, but a good point well made, I might even find out what I've been missing all these years by building a Tamiya kit, they are so good apparently all you have to do is put the tube of glue in the box give it a shake and it's done ! ; )

Cheers Pat

• Like 1