What is on your "Wants List"?

Mxyzptlk

Inspired by Roy's scratch build primer post, I was wondering about the possibilities of building a Britten V-1000. It's was an amazing bike, a handmade racing machine that took on the Ducati works team and beat them. Unfortunately John Britten died too young and only 10 bikes were made.

There was a 1/12 kit but the stocks and moulds were destroyed in the Christchurch earthquake a few years ago.

If Aoshima or Ebbro were too ring out a kit of the Britten I'd buy 10 of them!

I wonder how hard it would be to scratch build...

john-britten-568ff85a7b97f.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Morning Chaps :bye:

I have, only this to say...

No Veyron,(No, the Airfix Lego one doesn't count) No Koenigseggs, No Pagani's,(ok, ones coming soon from Japan), Mclaren P1, Modern Maserati's, Jaguars and Aston Martins...... (ok, the Tamiya one), No Lotus's.......

One would swear that looking at kit catalogues, the only supercars that us earth people have ever made are from Lamborghini and Ferrari.

Just about every month there's a new, or re popped lambo or ferrari coming out, while we all sit here waiting for a Veyron, or a P1, or even just a lowly little Gran Turismo....

Its just not cricket

(and dont even get me started on the bikes...)

:ninja: Mad Steve :ninja:

This on so many levels. I drool over Lambos & Fezzas as much as the next bloke but PLEASE someone give me a McLaren P1 or a Pagani Huayra