What is on your "Wants List"?

Mxyzptlk

Hi I'm new to this site. I couldn't find a place for posting "for sale" items or even if it's allowed. I have a 1/8 scale Vincent Black shadow made in England by Bailoy products LTD. It also says Big 6 on the box. It's in the original box with decals instructions and all. Would you be interested?

You're in the U.S.A. aren't you?

Wouldn't you be better off advertising it in a U.S. equivalent (if there is one) of 'Britmodeller' ?

Morning Chaps :bye:

I have, only this to say...

No Veyron,(No, the Airfix Lego one doesn't count) No Koenigseggs, No Pagani's,(ok, ones coming soon from Japan), Mclaren P1, Modern Maserati's, Jaguars and Aston Martins...... (ok, the Tamiya one), No Lotus's.......

One would swear that looking at kit catalogues, the only supercars that us earth people have ever made are from Lamborghini and Ferrari.

Just about every month there's a new, or re popped lambo or ferrari coming out, while we all sit here waiting for a Veyron, or a P1, or even just a lowly little Gran Turismo....

Its just not cricket

(and dont even get me started on the bikes...)

:ninja: Mad Steve :ninja:

• Like 2

Morning Chaps :bye:

I have, only this to say...

No Veyron,(No, the Airfix Lego one doesn't count) No Koenigseggs, No Pagani's,(ok, ones coming soon from Japan), Mclaren P1, Modern Maserati's, Jaguars and Aston Martins...... (ok, the Tamiya one), No Lotus's.......

One would swear that looking at kit catalogues, the only supercars that us earth people have ever made are from Lamborghini and Ferrari.

Just about every month there's a new, or re popped lambo or ferrari coming out, while we all sit here waiting for a Veyron, or a P1, or even just a lowly little Gran Turismo....

Its just not cricket

(and dont even get me started on the bikes...)

Abso-blinkin'-lootely true!!!

If I see or hear about another new Fezza or Lambo kit, I think I'll scream!

I keep dreaming of a kit of the Jag F Type, or the CX 75.

Roy.

Abso-blinkin'-lootely true!!!

If I see or hear about another new Fezza or Lambo kit, I think I'll scream!

I keep dreaming of a kit of the Jag F Type, or the CX 75.

Roy.

Is it not respresenative of the current 1/1 market though? I have never seen so many Adventcalendar's on the road in London! I wonder how many they've sold over here? There must have been a dozen there at AutoItalia Day! Edited by vontrips

Afternoon Chaps :bye:

Many many times before has the argument been raised here on BM about what manufacturers produce and what people actually want, and funnily enough, those two things never seem to be the same.

Id love to sit in on some of these 'new business' or design meetings when they discuss new kits to be made.

Id love to see how the manufacturers come up with the ideas that they have for upcoming kits.

-At AMT it would seem, "okay, pick a decade and a year, and lets choose one to re release, AGAIN"

-At Revell it seems, "we have the opportunity, we have the balls, we have the need, we can lead the pack, lets go the whole hog, lets do the Mclaren P1... (little voice in the background) "Nah, everyone will be expecting that, lets throw them a curveball and do the 570s instead.

-At Aoshima; Aston Martin? What kind of Lamborghini is that?

-At Fujimi : Lotus? What kind of Ferrari is that?

-At Hasegawa; No!

- At Tamiya; Is it R/C, No?, cancelled. Is it ex Italeri, No? Cancelled. Everyone is expecting a new Ferrari model, so lets introduce what will be the newest latest craze for modellers, scale model

cakes and sushi.

- At Airfix; blah de blah de blah economics, blah de blah de blah, what sells, blah de blah de NO CARS, EVER, PERIOD!... (but we do have 317 new spitfire kits planned)

And finally, the one that seems to be actually seeing the light

- At Belkits; you want rally cars? swish... you want old rally cars? swish... you want an Opel Monza 400?... swish :analintruder:

Just taking the P on a lazy friday

Edited by MAD STEVE
  • Like 2

It is a shame that all the big names in the market seem to be ignoring the car market save Revell and the Japanese ones.

Thank God for small companies like Belkits, Beemax and Ebbro that are solely automotive kit producers, that appear to listen to their customers and produce the kits that people want.

Ashley

Edited by MetroRacing

Afternoon Chaps :bye:

Many many times before has the argument been raised here on BM about what manufacturers produce and what people actually want, and funnily enough, those two things never seem to be the same.

Id love to sit in on some of these 'new business' or design meetings when they discuss new kits to be made.

Id love to see how the manufacturers come up with the ideas that they have for upcoming kits.

-At AMT it would seem, "okay, pick a decade and a year, and lets choose one to re release, AGAIN"

-At Revell it seems, "we have the opportunity, we have the balls, we have the need, we can lead the pack, lets go the whole hog, lets do the Mclaren P1... (little voice in the background) "Nah, everyone will be expecting that, lets throw them a curveball and do the 570s instead.

-At Aoshima; Aston Martin? What kind of Lamborghini is that?

-At Fujimi : Lotus? What kind of Ferrari is that?

-At Hasegawa; No!

- At Tamiya; Is it R/C, No?, cancelled. Is it ex Italeri, No? Cancelled. Everyone is expecting a new Ferrari model, so lets introduce what will be the newest latest craze for modellers, scale model

cakes and sushi.

- At Airfix; blah de blah de blah economics, blah de blah de blah, what sells, blah de blah de NO CARS, EVER, PERIOD!... (but we do have 317 new spitfire kits planned)

And finally, the one that seems to be actually seeing the light

- At Belkits; you want rally cars? swish... you want old rally cars? swish... you want an Opel Monza 400?... swish :analintruder:

Just taking the P on a lazy friday

You may be taking the proverbial, but sadly just about everything you've said is true.

...ESPECIALLY Airfix, Aoshima and Fujimi...

Now...

Let's dream...

FAKE%20BOX%202_zpsrl4liesp.jpg

Roy

Edited by roymattblack
  • Like 3

If Pocher make a McLaren P1 I will be sorely tempted. Not interested enough to cough up that much money for a Lamborghini. As a Ducati owner I am interested in the Panigale, but not enough to buy the kit.

Just a couple for me, wouldn't mind a continuation with Tamiya's Volvo BTCC collection and have an S40 (not going to happen), a Starlet GT Turbo as I used to own one and think they're quite "culty" and would sit well next too the raft of other 90's JDM kits (could happen).

Just a couple for me, wouldn't mind a continuation with Tamiya's Volvo BTCC collection and have an S40 (not going to happen), a Starlet GT Turbo as I used to own one and think they're quite "culty" and would sit well next too the raft of other 90's JDM kits (could happen).

Have you checked out Aoshima and Fujimi's back catalogue. Tons of 80's and 90's jdm stuff.

Ashley