MiG-29 STGB chat

logical

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great stuff that makes the 25 needed.

Got my F-5 ongoing but had put my name in for 'made in Britain' and. 'Hurricane' GBs. Hmm I'm not the quickest so hopefully not too soon.

Seeing I'm doing nothing the start of that year..............haha

I'll offer to Host if needed or am happy to help Co-host if someone new wants a go at hosting?

I'll be building a Slovakian "Digital" MiG-29 in 1/48th probably with masses of extras thrown in.

• Like 1

Mish I've pm'd you. Rich I'd already asked Pin as he'd also put a thread up about a mig-29 stgb. Sorry. Unless Mish is happy to have 3 hosts.

That's cool as I'm already running the two before it... F-16 & F-111 STGB's......no rest for the wicked......

Great stuff, gives me a plenty of time to get ready (as I am so slow it will give me time to clear the decks - and yes I do need all the time I can get!)

We have preliminary (non official) dates set - July to October 2017 - plan your time, folks!And BTW - "G" should be upper case - MiG as it stands for "Mikoyan-Gurevich"

The dates shown in the first post of this thread are official. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm not signing in - this GB doesn't even need it anymore - at least yet. 2017 looks to be a very very good year for modern military plane ✈ STGB:s.

More like a very very busy year!!!!

More like a very very busy year!!!!

I just counted 13 signed in the F-15 and 11 in the Flanker STGB:s. Should all these also hit the calender for next year, what would it look like? Good thing there´s the Mosquito and Messerschmitt & stepsons GB:s too!