Great Mosquito engine change dio over at Modellversium.de

Hi guys,

I not want to keep you back from this nice dio depicting an engine change no a Mosquito over at Modellversium.de.

The level of detail is just great and the mud is easily one of most realistic I have ever seen modeled.

I hope you enjoy:

http://www.modellversium.de/galerie/9-flugzeuge-ww2/11978-diorama-motorwechsel-bei-dh-mosquito-1-48-tamiya.html

This is - unfortunately - not my model and I don't know the builder (Mike Garamond) either - just thought you guys might like it.

Cheers,

Michael

• Like 4

Hi

I always thought the B/5 on the truck meant this was a vehicle belonging to Bomber Command 5 group. As 418 Sqd were based down south, and not Lincolnshire, has this Mossie limped home to the nearest airfield? Other than that a fantastic build and great display.

Regards

Paul

Hi guys,

I not want to keep you back from this nice dio depicting an engine change no a Mosquito over at Modellversium.de.

The level of detail is just great and the mud is easily one of most realistic I have ever seen modeled.

I hope you enjoy:

http://www.modellversium.de/galerie/9-flugzeuge-ww2/11978-diorama-motorwechsel-bei-dh-mosquito-1-48-tamiya.html

This is - unfortunately - not my model and I don't know the builder (Mike Garamond) either - just thought you guys might like it.

Cheers,

Michael

Hi Michael, that is one first class diorama you found to share. I've only seen it on my mobile, but even on that it looks amazing- had it been in monochrome, I'd of said it it was of a real aircraft, not models.

I'd love to see it in the flesh.

Regards Adrian