BPK Boeing B737-800 1/72nd

Radleigh

• 3 weeks later...

Really nice to see how this is coming along.  I appreciate especially how BPK has implemented "feedback from the field" in configuring the cockpit transparency and injection-molded wheels/tires.  Such a tease to roll it out this way, but at least we know there's progress.

14 hours ago, Gulliver said:

As i know, they prints boxes. I'm trying to find inaccuracies and errors.

yes yes yes yes  :) i m so excited!!!!

i hope there are window frame decals included - and if so hopefully correct cabin window frames...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.  This is coming along nicely!  Thanks so much for all your collective hard work on this project--I hope you are well-rewarded for it.

Please--no rubber wheels this time.  Mine are still intact on my 737, but not sure for how much longer.  I would encourage you to use plastic or resin only from now on.    Also, I would love it if someone made after-market resin castings for the 737-200.  Tried to fabricate my own, but they came out only so-so.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The box of the kit contains sprues only. Painting masks and decals are there at the print shop now.
Box measurements are 39,5X 21,5X 8 centimeters. The box is the same as CRJ-700 1.72, but cover more stronger.

-0=-980796857364 =-80768576ц4у6кшщ

• Like 10

8 hours ago, GRIM REAPER said:

Does anyone know what retailers will carry this kit? Really looking foward to getting one of these!

If I had to guess, based on historic precedent, there will be at least three in North America: Wings and Wheels Hobbies (Canada), Victory Models of Florida, and Kitlinx of Utah.  

• 2 months later...

Suddenly sales were started!
I just have bought the Boeing 737-800 1/72 kit directly from the manufacturer"s site. But the sad news is that they produces small batch of kits of B738 Qantas. The defective press-form was brazed only. But not rebuilt. I suppose there are 29 kits exists currently (one i have bought today). And two kits were sold earlier on 23-d of August.

• Like 2