A bf 109 diorama in 1/48 scale!

Very good indeed!

I particularly like the point that you've put full attention to detail in the composition, building and finishing of every element of the diorama and not just focused on the main subject - excellent work!

Realy good job.One question why is instrumental panel Rlm02?Early Bf109 A,C,D and E1 in Legion Condor to year 1938 have it Rlm46 and others 1938+... in Rlm66.I thing you have SBS cockpit and picture on the web have it in Rlm02 but its wrong.

Thank you! Yes, I used the SBS's cockpit, with them painting scheme. I didn't even think about it that it can be wrong, so... :) I hope you understand, but i not able to repaint it. :) But thanks for the notice!!!

Edited by Matyi
  • Like 1

Wow, Thank you gentlemen or the kind words! :)

Looks fantastic, nice idea. What did you use for the telephone cable?

Ozzy

I used 0.3 mm tin wire. It's really flexible and easy to use.

Fantastic diorama, beautiful models, figures and setting.

Is it done from a photo if so can we see?

Yes, there was a picture to use for the basic idea, but i don't find it. On the photo there was a cart with horses and some civilians, but i don't wanted too many subjects on the dio so i left them.

Lovely diorama and welcome to the forums.

Which part of Hungary are you from? A friend of mine has just moved from the UK to Kecskemet, He says it is beautiful place to live but very hot!

Kecskemet is about 330 km far away from me, one o the hottest city of the country. I am living in Fonyód. But in Kecskemet there is a famous airshow beside the city. Check their website: http://airshowinfo.hu/en/index.htmlI guess the next show will be in 2016, if you or your freind interested about it, get ready :)

• Like 1

Thanks for really increasing my vision as to what can be done !! The workmanship is outstanding and it took a great deal of creativity to pull this off !! Thanks for taking the time to post. Bob H

• Like 1